More and more people are realizing the advantages of arranging a funeral in advance. We can discuss options to personalize and meet your family’s needs. Whether you choose just to preplan and/or prepay, we are here to explain your many options. There are many benefits as you can see below:
BENEFITS OF PREPLANNING
- You make decisions now while thinking clearly, sparing your family from the burden of making decisions at an emotionally difficult time.
- Your survivors will know your preferences, giving them the comfort of knowing that your funeral is carried out in accordance with your wishes.
- You are provided an opportunity to openly discuss a difficult subject with your family members in a non-stressful environment, making sure that their needs and concerns are acknowledged.
- You can organize your personal records and leave your affairs in a tidy manner, eliminating confusion and busy work for your family.
- You have peace of mind knowing that you have removed many of the tasks your family will face at the time of need.
BENEFITS OF PREFUNDING
- You determine, based on your selections, how much should be spent on your funeral expenses.
- You ensure that funds are available to cover your funeral expenses, removing a financial obligation from your family.
- You take care of future funeral expenses at today’s cost, protecting your family from inflation with several payment options available.
- You pass additional assets (such as life insurance or savings) directly to your spouse or children without leaving a funeral bill to be paid.
- Your prepaid funeral plan will be protected from Medicaid spend-downs and nursing homes.
- You have peace of mind knowing that there are no future surprises or unknowns waiting for your family.
For your convenience, you can start preplanning online now or call Jackie at (865) 453-2835 for more information or to make an appointment.